Leah is working on elevating her confidence every day and invites you to join her.
We always talk about competing like you practice. But this means you need to practice like you want to compete! Leah is working on getting back to a place where she is in the line-up for the gators.
In this special podcast series, Florida Gator Leah Clapper takes you behind the scenes in her final season as she and the Gators go after a national title.
To reach her goals and to really enjoy her final season, she is doing mindset coaching with Gymnastics Mindset Academy. And she’s letting you sit in on her sessions.
As Leah Clapper is getting back into routine readiness, she is looking for a spot in the Gator line up this weekend. Stacie and Leah coach through what it is like to not only prepare to compete, but to practice everyday in a way that shows your competition readiness and creates the confidence you want out on the competition floor.
In this episode:
- Update from Leah on her ankle and getting back into the lineup
- Shifting from a mindset of getting healthy to a mindset of bringing back that extra spark and confidence.
- Working on mindset for making a line-up (or any other time you are trying to stand out and say, pick me).
- Creating a Meet Mindset Routine
- Competing like you Practice
- Practicing like you want to compete
- How to Focus your brain on your past success to create confidence.
- Leah shares how she is focusing on staying present, preparing her mind and adding that extra readiness to her practice.
- Stacie and Leah examine the thoughts that create those positive results.
- Stacie and Leah talk through the unconscious brain vs the conscious brain and how to communicate between them.
- Leah shares her meet mantras and how she builds up her confidence.
This is Leah’s favorite episode so far, and if you want a pick me up or a boost for practice and your upcoming meets, this episode is for you!
And if you want to craft your own meet mindset routine and master your meet mindset, set up a free Going for Gold Strategy Session today at https://gymnasticsmindsetacademy.com.